Employee Benefits Summary For Eligible Employees – Spain
The following benefits are available to TIBCO employees with a Spanish hiring Company, subject to the written agreement of "standard employment terms and conditions" available from the EMEA Human Resources Department.
- Medical Reimbursement System: With option to add dependants at group rate (+ a 50% contribution towards the cost of one dependant in addition to employee cover).
- Eye Sight Test Reimbursement: Annual reimbursement of sight tests in accordance with Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations.
- Business Travel Insurance: Access to emergency medical treatment to employees travelling at TIBCO's request. It also offers additional insurance cover associated with business travel.
- Life & Accident Insurance: Lump Sum equal to 2 x basic salary in event of death which doubles to 4 x if accidental death.
- Luncheon Vouchers: Luncheon Vouchers of € 7.81 per working day subject to tax authority fiscal limits.
- Salary Advance: New employees of TIBCO may request a salary advance of up to 50% of their monthly base salary during the first month of employment (to be repaid over a period of three months).
- Annual Leave: 25 days paid leave per annum pro-rata.
- Public Holidays: TIBCO recognises the officially published public holidays in Spain.
- Sick Leave: Statutory sick pay.
- Maternity & Paternity Leave: Statutory pay and leave entitlement including time off for antenatal care.
- Parental Leave: Statutory entitlement.
- Emergency Leave: Paid leave in the event of TIBCO offices having to close due to an emergency.
Other TIBCO Benefits
- Professional Subscriptions: Reimbursement of subscription charges to job-related professional affiliations.
- Education Assistance: Financial assistance towards tuition fees and associated costs upon the successful completion of a job-related course and/ or achievement of a professional qualification. (Subject to management approval).
- Core Values Award: A reward and recognition program whereby employees may be nominated for an award of $1,000 and a core values certificate.
- Patent Incentive Program: Cash bonus compensation upon the issuance of a patent.
- Passport & Visa Renewal Fees: Reimbursement of passport and/or visa renewal fees.
- Employee Referral Program: Financial incentive for recommendation and subsequent hiring of a new recruit.
Additional Role-Specific Benefits (Confirmed individually in writing)
- Company Bonus Plan: Discretionary performance-related financial bonus awarded annually.
- Employee Stock Option Plan: New employees of TIBCO receive stock option grants, which vest over a four-year period.
- Mobile Telephone: Company-provided cellular phone available to mobile staff.
- Company Car or Cash Allowance: A Company Car or a discretionary cash allowance in lieu of a company car is awarded to eligible staff.
The terms and conditions of any of these benefits may be amended or withdrawn in whole or in part from time to time. All benefits are subject to the rules of the scheme and local taxation regulations and limits presently in force, unless otherwise stated.