EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUMMARY FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES – BELGIUM
The following benefits are available to TIBCO employees with a Belgian hiring Company, subject to the written agreement of "standard employment terms and conditions" available from the EMEA Human Resources Department.
- Collective Medical Insurance Plan: Insured Group benefit that provides access to the private healthcare sector. TIBCO funds the monthly premium on behalf of employees and provides the option to add a partner and/or dependant children at group rate via monthly payroll deduction.
- Eye Sight Test Reimbursement: Annual reimbursement of sight tests in accordance with Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations.
- Business Travel Insurance: Access to emergency medical treatment to employees travelling at TIBCO's request. It also offers additional insurance cover associated with business travel.
- Group Insurance Scheme: TIBCO contributes a sum equivalent to 6% of an eligible employee’s basic monthly salary into a designated Group Insurance Scheme. Employees must contribute 2% of their basic monthly salary also. Provides benefits in case of death, retirement and incapacity.
- Employee Referral Program: Financial incentive for the recommendation and subsequent hiring of a new recruit.
- Travel Assistance: Employees who travel to work using public transport are entitled to financial assistance towards the cost of the ticket in line with rates prescribed by Belgian law.
- Salary Advance: New employees of TIBCO may request a salary advance of up to 50% of their monthly base salary during the first month of employment (to be repaid over a period of three months).
- Annual Leave: 25 days paid leave per annum pro-rata.
- Public Holidays: TIBCO recognises the officially published Belgium public holidays.
- Sick Leave: Statutory sick pay
- Maternity & Paternity Leave: Statutory pay and leave entitlement including time off for antenatal care.
- Parental Leave: Statutory Leave entitlement.
Other TIBCO Benefits
- Professional Subscriptions: Reimbursement of subscription charges to job-related professional affiliations.
- Education Assistance: Financial assistance towards tuition fees and associated costs upon the successful completion of a job-related course and/ or achievement of a professional qualification. (Subject to management approval).
- Core Values Award: A reward and recognition program whereby employees may be nominated for an award of $1,000 and a core values certificate.
- Patent Incentive Program: Cash bonus compensation upon the issuance of a patent.
- Passport & Visa Renewal Fees: Reimbursement of passport and / or visa renewal fees.
Additional Role-Specific Benefits (Confirmed individually in writing)
- Mobile Telephone: Company-provided cellular phone available to mobile staff.
- Company Car Allowance: Discretionary cash allowance in lieu of a company car is awarded to eligible staff.
- Employee Stock Option Plan: Certain new employees of TIBCO receive stock option grants, which vest over a four-year period.
- Company Bonus Plan: Discretionary performance-related cash bonus awarded annually.
The terms and conditions of any of these benefits may be amended or withdrawn in whole or in part from time to time. All benefits are subject to the rules of the scheme and local taxation regulations and limits presently in force, unless otherwise stated.