EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUMMARY FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES – FRANCE
The following benefits are available to TIBCO employees with a France hiring Company, subject to the written agreement of "standard employment terms and conditions" available from the EMEA Human Resources Department.
- Group Medical & Dental Insurance: Family medical and dental cover provided to all employees.
- Eye Sight Test Reimbursement: Annual reimbursement of sight tests in accordance with Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations.
- Business Travel Insurance: Access to emergency medical treatment to employees travelling at TIBCO's request. It also offers additional insurance cover associated with business travel.
- Child Education Pension Plan: Insurance scheme that provides assistance towards the cost of education expenses for a dependant child at a rate based on the basic salary (capped at Tranche A levels)
- 10% (from 0-12 yrs)
- 15% (from 12-18 yrs)
- 20% (from 18-21 or 26 if student)
- 25% any age if disabled
- Short-term sickness: Top up of social security payment (capped at Tranche A levels)
- Long-term sickness: Insurance that tops up social security payments up to a pre-determined maximum salary of 17,196 EUR per annum.
- First Category (loss of 2/3rd earnings): 60% of net salary after social security compensation up to pre-determined maximum
- Second Category (inability to work): 100% of net salary after social security compensation up to pre-determined maximum
- Third Category (inability to work and necessary assistance by another person): 100% of net salary after social security compensation up to pre-determined maximum
Group Life Assurance: Cover equal to 3 x basic annual salary* for a single person, 4 x salary* for a married person, 5 x salary* if married with 1 child, and then a further 1 x salary* for each additional child.
(*Note that annual salaries are capped at Tranche A earnings limits)
Luncheon Vouchers: Luncheon Vouchers of € 4.60 (plus employee contribution of € 4.60) per working day subject to tax authority fiscal limits
- Parisian Regional Transport Premium: Employees who do not receive a company car allowance and who travel to work using public transport are entitled to financial assistance towards the cost of the ticket in line with rates prescribed by French law.
- Salary Advance: New employees of TIBCO may request a salary advance of up to 50% of their monthly base salary during the first month of employment (to be repaid over a period of three months).
- Annual Leave: Statutory entitlement (basic 25 days paid leave pro-rata).
- Public Holidays: TIBCO recognises the officially published French public holidays.
- Sick Leave: Statutory sick pay
- Maternity & Paternity Leave: Statutory pay and leave entitlement including time off for antenatal care.
- Parental Leave: Statutory entitlement.
Other TIBCO Benefits
- Professional Subscriptions: Reimbursement of subscription charges to job-related professional affiliations.
- Education Assistance: Financial assistance towards tuition fees and associated costs upon the successful completion of a job-related course and/ or achievement of a professional qualification. (Subject to management approval).
- Core Values Award: A reward and recognition program whereby employees may be nominated for an award of $1,000 and a core values certificate.
- Patent Incentive Program: Cash bonus compensation upon the issuance of a patent.
- Passport & Visa Renewal Fees: Reimbursement of passport and / or visa renewal fees.
- Employee Referral Program: Financial incentive for the recommendation and subsequent hiring of a new recruit.
Additional Role-Specific Benefits (Confirmed individually in writing)
- Mobile Telephone: Company-provided cellular phone available to mobile staff.
- Company Car Allowance: Discretionary cash allowance in lieu of a company car is awarded to eligible staff.
- Employee Stock Option Plan: Certain new employees of TIBCO receive stock option grants, which vest over a four-year period.
- Company Bonus Plan: Discretionary performance-related cash bonus awarded annually.
The terms and conditions of any of these benefits may be amended or withdrawn in whole or in part from time to time. All benefits are subject to the rules of the scheme and local taxation regulations and limits presently in force, unless otherwise stated.