EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SUMMARY FOR ELIGIBLE EMPLOYEES – PORTUGAL
The following benefits are available to TIBCO employees with a Portuguese hiring Company, subject to the written agreement of "standard employment terms and conditions" available from the EMEA Human Resources Department.
- Medical Insurance Subsidy or Plan: TIBCO will offer Portuguese employees access to a designated personal medical insurance plan with the option of adding additional dependants at a group rate. This plan is currently provided through Expacare, an International medical insurance provider. Alternatively TIBCO will pay a monthly allowance of 120 Euro per month, which is intended to subsidize an employee's personal medical insurance arrangement. Both of these options are in place until such a time that the Portuguese headcount reaches a size where a Group Medical Plan can be implemented.
- Eye Sight Test Reimbursement: Annual reimbursement of sight tests in accordance with Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations.
- Business Travel Insurance: Access to emergency medical treatment to employees travelling at TIBCO's request. It also offers additional insurance cover associated with business travel.
- Lunch Subsidy: Luncheon Vouchers of € 6.29 per working day subject to tax authority fiscal limits.
- Salary Advance: New employees of TIBCO may request a salary advance of up to 50% of their monthly base salary during the first month of employment (to be repaid over a period of three months).
Employee Benefits Summary For Eligible Employees – Portugal
- Annual Leave: 25 days paid leave per annum pro-rata.
- Public Holidays: TIBCO recognises the officially published public holidays in Portugal.
- Sick Leave: Discretionary sick pay
- Maternity & Paternity Leave: Statutory pay and leave entitlement.
- Parental Leave: Statutory Leave entitlement.
Other TIBCO Benefits
- Professional Subscriptions: Reimbursement of subscription charges to job-related professional affiliations.
- Education Assistance: Financial assistance towards tuition fees and associated costs upon the successful completion of a job-related course and/ or achievement of a professional qualification. (Subject to management approval).
- Core Values Award: A reward and recognition program whereby employees may be nominated for an award of $1,000 and a core values certificate.
- Patent Incentive Program: Cash bonus compensation upon the issuance of a patent.
- Passport & Visa Renewal Fees: Reimbursement of passport and/or visa renewal fees.
- Employee Referral Program: Financial incentive for the recommendation and subsequent hiring of a new recruit.
Additional Role-Specific Benefits (Confirmed individually in writing)
- Mobile Telephone: Company-provided cellular phone available to mobile staff.
- Company Car Allowance: Discretionary cash allowance in lieu of a company car is awarded to eligible staff.
- Employee Stock Option Plan: Certain new employees of TIBCO receive stock option grants, which vest over a four-year period.
- Company Bonus Plan: Discretionary performance-related cash bonus awarded annually.
The terms and conditions of any of these benefits may be amended or withdrawn in whole or in part from time to time. All benefits are subject to the rules of the scheme and local taxation regulations and limits presently in force, unless otherwise stated.